Our Community Guidelines
As one of Australia’s largest customer-owned banks, we aim to provide value to our customers and the communities in which we live and operate through the provision of financial advice and community support.
Through our facebook, twitter, and blog accounts we’ll keep you connected with what is happening in your community and provide you with great financial information and advice. We’ll also let you know what we’re doing in your community, how you can help your community grow, and how you can volunteer in your local community. Most importantly, we are available to listen and discuss what’s important to you.
We’re here to chat between 9am and 5pm (Australian Central Time) Monday to Friday. If you urgently need to get in touch with us, or you require personal assistance call us on 13 25 85 or drop into one of our branches.
You can expect us to:
- Be honest in our communications to you
- Acknowledge and promptly correct any mistakes in our communications
- Delete and, where possible, not publish your comments if they:
- are regarded as unlawful, spam, off the topic, unreasonable, inaccurate or defamatory
- are considered disrespectful, spiteful or offensive to an individual or organisation
- contain abusive or offensive language.
- contain information that we consider may compromise the protection of your personal information, including your passwords and PINs
- Reply to your comments in a timely manner
- Treat your opinions with respect
- Not link you to any sites where you are required to provide any personal Information, logon passwords or PINs
- Never request your personal details via unsecure online channels
- Be honest and transparent about our identity and relationship to the credit union when we communicate with you
We expect you to:
- Respect the opinions of others
- Address the topic
- Be polite, honest, fair
- Never submit information that is unlawful, offensive, abusive, defamatory or you know is inaccurate
- Be clear about what information is factual and what is opinion
- Never post any personal information, including your passwords or PINs